Please join us for our rescheduled meeting with Hog Pen NA and Springdale-Airport NA to discuss topics that affect our area. All surround NAs are welcome as we will have topics that can benefit the general area. We can achieve great things if we unite our voices.
Here is the current agenda:
1. Red Bluff Preserve (Pete/Ali)
2. Mark Walter with the Planning Zoning Department will give us an overview on:
· What a Neighborhood plans is (history, status of plans, etc.)
· Provide an overview of what is a Plan Amendment.
· Cover the Plan Amendment process
· Discuss how and when concerned residents and property owners can plug into the process
· Brief Q & A.
3. Springdale Park – Connecting the SANA and HPNA areas with City owned right of ways and Springdale Park access for both (Susan, Larry, Hunter, Duncan)
· Macus Primm with the City of Austin’s Neighborhood Partnership Program will be present to provide information on ways we can apply for to the program.
4. Equity through Connectivity (Hike and Bike and more) – Pinaki Ghosh, EMLK Contact Team
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 26th from 6:30 – 8:00pm at the Parque Zaragoza Recreation Center located at 608 Gonzales St. Facebook live will be available at our SANA page. If you know if anyone that needs a call-in option please let us know and we are happy to provide them with a call in number.
For additional information please contact SpringdaleAirport@gmail.com