Happy Spring! We are one week out of our upcoming meeting and we wanted to post our agenda. Apologies for the short notice. The VP aka blogger has been off trying to fight off SXSW madness. Below is our agenda for Tuesday, March 29th.
- Welcome – Maria Alonso
- Treasurer Report – Michael Floyd
- Bo McCarver Presentation
- Red Bluff/ La Loma Hike & Update – Pete Rivera
- Committee Updates
- Affordable Housing
- Neighborhood Litter Watch – AKA Trash Talk
- Next Clean Up: Saturday, April 16th – Area around Santa Anna/Springdale
- Traffic Committee – Roundabout on Ledesma!
As usual I have attached a flyer in English and Spanish for your canvassing and sharing pleasure. If you see anything that you would like to add please shoot us and email and we will add it to future agendas.
See you all next Tuesday!