We are a little behind on sending out the agenda over here but better late than never, right? Below you can see our agenda. I have also attached a PDF/flyer of the Agenda in English and Spanish should you want to canvas your neighborhood.
1. Welcome – Pete Rivera
2. Treasurer Report – Michael Floyd
3. La Loma Documentary – 11 minutes
4. Capmetro Summary – Sam Sargent
5. Congressman Lloyd Doggett’s Staff will present services information on: VA, SSA, Medicare, Medicaid issues
6. Committee Updates
– Affordable Housing
– Neighborhood Litter Watch – AKA Trash Talk
There will also be representative from District 3’s office so that we can further our conversation on creating a safe crossing for Eastside Memorial High School students.
Finally, early voting has started! You can vote ANYWHERE until Friday, February 26th. Then voting opens back up on Tuesday, March 1st. You can see your personalized ballot HERE. If you want to find out more about the candidates the League of Women Voters creates a very thorough guide which has most of the candidates platforms.
Hope to see all of you on Tuesday, February 23rd!