We have hammered down a date, time and place for our upcoming October SANA meeting. This will be a working meeting where we will identify where we would like our Neighborhood Association’s efforts will be directed. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you’d like us to add any discussion items.
Date: Tuesday, October 27th
Location: Parque Zaragoza Neighborhood Park
2608 Gonzales St, Austin, TX 78702
We will be having a working meeting:
1. Go over neighborhood issues discussed at August 20th Meeting and raise
other that have not been included.
2. Vote on top 5.
3. Discuss ideas on how to resolve those issues
4. Split up into committees that will work on the issues and report back.
5. Adjourn and discuss future needs.
Items to be discussed:
1. Update on the trails
2. Traffic issues–speeding, pedestrian islands, dead ends, Jain Lane, etc.
3. Gentrification / affordable housing–pressure to sell, displacement of
long-time residents, taxation, etc.
4. Airport Corridor
5. Discussion of how we can strengthen our neighborhood association